Jewelry Size guide
The most commonly purchased men’s ring size is Size 9
The most commonly purchased women’s ring size is Size 7
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR RING SIZE AT HOME
- Cut a thin paper or thread
- Wrap the thread around your finger. Make sure the thread is below the joint of your finger and close to your knuckle.
- Mark the location where the thread meets and measure the distance with your ruler. Use millimetres to measure your circumstances.
- Measure your fingers a few times to ensure the sizing is correct.
- Use the International ring size chart to determine your size.
INTERNATIONAL RING SIZE CHART
TIPS FOR BEST RESULTS
- Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
- Bear in mind, different fingers on the same and the opposite hand may have different sizes. Therefore, measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.
- Measure your finger at the end of the day when your finger is likely to be largest.
Bracelet sizes are listed as circumference in inches or cm. To measure your wrist use a piece of string to desired fit and lay the string back out on a ruler to get your measurement in inches.
Need more help ? Contact us